Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Sharon and Wayne enjoying the closing ceremonies... Spectators everywhere..




Penny enjoying herself...






The famous Nassau marching band...






They were really entertaining...
















I would like to thank Penny for sharing her videos



with me. Mine didn't turn out so good. This will be more pictures of the Regatta and the closing ceremonies. It was truly a wonderful experience. I've also included pictures other cruisers shared with me. It was really a let down after it was all over. We made more new friends thoughout the week. The cruisers had a farwell beach potluck, then we all went our seperate ways. Bob and Penny were heading back North to the USA, along with Wayne and Sharon. Lou, Allison and Caroline off of Aly Cat were going further south, while Clay and I headed back to Nassau to pick up my girlfriend from Napa, CA.
Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures. Greg, now that you have found my blogspot, maybe this will intice you and Patti to set sails next year for the Bahamas. Some of my pictures did not post, so I will go ahead and get the blog posted and hopefully try again tomorrow.






Good night from George Town.

No comments: